Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Turtle Tuesdays: Picking Up What I Laid Down


 It's been over two years since I have written a post on my blog. As I seek to change that today, I felt the need to pause and ponder why I stopped sharing.  I have to say stopping wasn't a thought out, prayed over decision. It just kind of happened. Tuesdays came and went. Before you know it, the turtle girl became comfortable in her shell of silence. To be totally honest, it brings tears to my eyes now. The effect of not sharing has had greater consequences for me than for anyone who would have read a post.  

A few weeks ago, I saw B, the long neck pencil. Her googly eyes caught mine and well, the rest is history.  I picked up the pencil. The Lord's message was very clear.  He had not withdrawn His call to write.  Today I am reminded The Lord has never asked me to do anything that felt like a slam dunk, but He also never ask me to go it alone.

Thank you Lord.  I am humbled by your grace and mercy.  I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

B His Girl










4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to know you are walking by faith and that you are picking up your pencil. The rest is up to the Lord and I believe you will SEE Him at work even more now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back my dear friend.

    I'm just coming back to the blogging world too. My break was not planned either; but when it happened, I found it harder and harder to get back to writing. Like you, the Lord got my attention in what I saw and now there is an excitement about being back!

    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me happy, happy happy! Stick that neck out turtle girl and you will see and B More! Thank u Lord for B's ears to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brush after eating sticky foods.Play Bazaar Foods like caramel and taffy can stick to the surface of your teeth. This can be very damaging to your teeth. Make sure that you thoroughly brush away the residue as soon as possible. Additionally, you may want to limit your consumption of these sorts of foods.<a href="http://www.sattasatta.net”>Satta King</a>

    ReplyDelete