Sunday, June 29, 2008

Move it Sister!

Can you believe it has been a week since She Speaks? Something MORE happened at that conference than I can even put into words. Is anyone else there with me? One of God's girls called the conference He Speaks. After reading many post, it seems to be what the Lord did at that gathering. He Spoke volumes. Did you hear Him? Did you pen His words to you? This is important because what He said to you probably has a deeper meaning than you understand now. He layers His words and they are deep.

Sisters, God is serious about what He said to you. What are you doing with what He revealed to you at She Speaks? He told me before the conference to MOVE, go forward, aka 'green light Barbara.' My walk of faith sometimes looks like turtle tracks...slow but determined! On occasion, this turtle girl shrinks back with her head inside her shell. The word says, "My righteous one shall live by faith and if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him. I have to stick my neck out to make progress! Turtles do too!

Are you moving? Have you ever been behind a car at a traffic light that just sat there when the light turned green? If that's you now, hear this sound. HONK! HONK! Move it Sister, God has plans for you down Aisle 15. Keep walking by faith all you turtle girls!
"B" His girl : )

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post! I was at She Speaks also and this turtle girl is officially out of the shell!! God did do awesome things at that conference. Glad to hear you got a message there too. Blessings,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete