Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Turtle Tuesday: A ''Dressed' Fieldstone

B, the field stone wasn't sure what she was supposed to say this morning, so she waited.

This afternoon the message came in clear with the sound of a beep-beep-beep. It was a text from B's bloggy friend Angie or mayb I should say a 'wake up' call. I knew she had a word for me. Sparks fly when she speaks. Angie said "God is calling us to 'get dressed' for the occasion just ahead." B immediately saw a picture of herself as she read the text...the one you are looking at today...B, the dressed fieldstone. Then the Lord brought these words to B's mind.

LOOK AT THE FIELDS...
(fields, of course, B's a field stone , I get that Lord )

B immediately searched for the verse in her Bible. She saw what the Lord was saying. She also knew the Lord wanted you to see .

B's eyes are closed .

R yours?

I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. Even now the reaper draws his wages, even now he harvests the crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. Thus the saying 'One sows and another reaps' is true. I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor."
John4:35-36


B His Girl

7 comments:

  1. The LORD of the Harvest has been telling me for 6 months that the HARVEST is ready and cut and just needs to B collected and tied into sheaves! He's done all the work!

    What a Word!

    Blessings, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word, B! God has been working on me to buckle up for the ride and I've been forgetting He is the one doing the driving and supplying the fuel. The harvest is ready, I just need to be prepared to reap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect word for me today! Thank you my friend B. The fields are RIPE and READY!!!

    I must get dressed.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaks to the felling of 'urgency' that i feel.

    RE: TRUTHSHARER's comment - "...that the HARVEST is ready and cut and just needs to B collected and tied into sheaves! He's done all the work!"

    I had a dream of the field already harvested - cut - laying in the field. the bad had already been separated from the good. all I had to do was go into the field and reap what lay there and tie them into bushels. Seriously! The work is already done - I never saw it this way ... but the laborers are few....the reapers - you and me - to gather it all up and into His storehouse for for safe keeping. God's already gone before us! And He's assigned each one of us FIELDS!

    Wow! I'm going to start praying over my field...I don't even understand it yet - but God knows exactly where it is and He's got a plan to get me into that field. He showed it to me in my dream!

    thank you B ...and Stephanie - for opening my eyes to this revelatory knowledge.

    God bless you as you walk - no - as you run the race to the fields.

    his princess warrior in boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God for his amazing way of letting us know he's here... involved and very intent on making sure we receive his messages of love and remembrance throughout the day.

    I stand in awe of all the people he has used as his grace reminders... kisses from his very heart. I think, sometimes, we forget to look for them. I know I've certainly been guilty, but my heart is now open and more prone for the search.

    Our "needfulness" sometimes reflects our willingness to look deeper.

    Blessed Sabbath rest to you, friend.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi B,

    I love how God sends us the word we need, exactly when we need it. I love how he often does it through YOU.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. B, I am always deeply encouraged when I visit you. Your words cause me to look deep within and HEAR GOD for myself in what He's using you to say. I appreciate that so much!

    Thank you for being a willing vessel HE can use!

    Love and blessings! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete