Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Turtle Tuesday: Strike A Pose

Today
Regardless of what you see...
No matter how you feel...
The Lord is in control.
He's working AND He is good.

So strike a pose like B, the headstand turtle.

She is choosing to trust the Lord regardless of her current circumstances. This move has put her in a new position. You might even say it's uplifting one. Today B shares her posing thoughts with you. She wants you to b on higher ground also.

Stop whatever you are doing.
Look up... Give the Lord a smile:)
He loves you. JOY!
He sees you. JOY!
His ears have heard your cry. JOY !
He knows everything and He is not overwhelmed with what to do! JOY!
He has a plan. JOY!
He is faithful. JOY!
He is with you. JOY!
Oh radiant bride, strike a pose! Heaven is preparing for a wedding. You are invited! JOY!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:13

B His Girl

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you've spilled His joy today. I'm splashing in His love and grace, thanks to an encouraging, God centered call with you.

    Lord, bless B. Bless her to overflowing day by day. She's your girl. Show her more. She's looking and listening. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. <--- receives HIS love, mercy, grace & joy. Praise HIS Holy name! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising our amazing God with great joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one adorable turtle, B. I see that we're in similar positions, choosing to trust God even when things don't add up in the natural.

    I'm linking arms with you, B, and together we will walk IN JOY until His plans come to pass for us.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much B, for your touching comment on my blog post today. I've been praying for a way to share this in a devotion and a title. I have a story about someone calling my freckles, that they knew I hated, beauty marks. And that helped me so much! I think after readying your comment that is what God wants to call my devotion - Beauty Marks! He used you to answer my prayer. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lost my joy today and He's giving it back in every sense of the Word! I needed this! Thanks!

    Trusting Him Beyond the circumstances I've been dealt!

    Choosing to grab that JOY back, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious B, thank you for sharing and reminding me that GOD is in control no matter what I see going on around me. He's good! He's great! He's GOD!

    Said a prayer for you my friend. Keep striking that praise pose! Love you!

    ReplyDelete