Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Radio Interview with Luann Prater and Ramona Davis of Encouragement Cafe

Hi Friends,

Need a little encouragement for the journey...Tomorrow on  Our Hiding Place Luann Prater  and Ramona Davis from Encouragement Cafe will be our guests.  (You may recognize Luann's name as a Proverbs 31 speaker.)

Betty Shoopman  and I are going to DRILL them for insight into how the Lord has been working in their life : )  Our inquiring minds and maybe yours want to know:
  • How God birthed a radio show and Extreme Events? 
  •  Do they wear an "I'm available Lord' sign on their heart? 
  • Have they jumped out of their comfort zone into His? 
  • Could God be calling me... aka YOU into something extreme?
Sometimes when we hear someones story of God's work in their life, we see His hand  more clearly in our own. I hope you can join us live or listen in the archives to hear how God is connecting ALL of us for His purpose.  Here is the link to Our Hiding Place,  live on Thursdays at 12:00 Eastern
Blessings,
B His Girl

6 comments:

  1. B! I sure have missed you. I'm glad you stopped by tonight so I knew to hop over here and check on you. How are you? It sounds like you are as busy as ever! I would love to listen to this interview! Louann is one of my favorite P31 speakers. I have to work tomorrow, though--will there be a recorded version posted anywhere? Let me know because I am very interested.

    Thank you for the encouragement over at the Wellspring. You are so very right. Just think about the pleasing aroma of all those prayers ascending to the heavenlies at once. That's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll head back for a listen when I have some time today... off to get ready for morning Bible study.

    Have a great one~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. B, I've missed listening to you and Tiffany's show. I will have to catch up on that soon.

    Thank you for your prayers and loving words on my blog recently. I appreciate you so much and love you all the more. I sent you a little Email message earlier.

    Blessings upon you and yours. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. B, I am thankful that I have been led to your blog through our shared friend, Melanie. I look forward to getting to know you better in the months to come, and I can't wait to meet you at She Speaks. I love how God brings His children together!!

    Much love,
    Tammy Nischan
    www.tammynischan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl! You're going to She Speaks?!! *squeal*
    Cannot wait to hug your neck!!

    ReplyDelete