Monday, March 22, 2010

Turtle Tuesday: For You Lord


This morning the Lord stopped B the turtle in her tracks as she planned her Turtle Tuesday post.

He didn't want her post to b about Him. B does that all the time. This post was to b for Him. A post Holy unto the Lord.

This picture is for you Lord.

God said, "Look, here is a place right beside me. Put yourself on this rock. When my Glory passes by, I'll put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with my hand until I've passed by. Then I'll take my hand away and you'll see my back. Ex 33:21-23(from THE MESSAGE: The Bible in Contemporary Language © 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson. All rights reserved.)

Thank you Lord for revealing yourself to me in the desert. You are my firm foundation. Thank you for remembering me. I want to sing your song. I love you.

B His Girl
(No comments necessary today except His. May you feel the Lord's smile on you. Blessings, B)

No comments: