Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Turtle Tuesdays: Read The Signs

B wasn't seeking a sign, but she found one a few weeks ago. She was walking along her path on an ordinary day, doing what she was supposed to b doing and there it was. A Sign planted with B's name all over it! DARE TO DREAM! B gave the Lord a big 'cheesy' smile just like the one she is showing you today. In fact, she couldn't wipe the smile off her face. B knew she was supposed to read the sign and share the message with others. Meet B, the dreaming turtle.

If you are a frequent visitor on the B Log, you have heard some of her lofty dreams. She calls them 'lofty' because her dreams are a gift from above. Now, that may sound like B is trying to b 'all special and everything' but hear this ....B knows her dreams are NOT ABOUT her. Dreams are always connected to God's heartbeat for His world. They are about OTHERS. If our focus is on 'us' in the dream, the Lord will give us lots of growing time in the Son so we can understand His purpose for our dream. Joseph, known as a dreamer in the Bible could testify to that.

B wonders today if you have a 'lofty' dream also. The words below are from 'The Message' and they are a message for you today. B's just delivering them as she runs her race at a turtle's pace.

This vision-message is a witness pointing to what's coming. It aches
for the coming — it can hardly wait!And it doesn't lie.If it seems slow in
coming, wait.It's on its way. It will come right on time. Hab 2:3

Dare To Dream...With God ALL things are possible!

B His Girl

9 comments:

  1. Hi B!

    I LOVE your little sign. And you are right...our dreams are always tied into God's heartbeat...and that always means touching others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this sign before. And it's very, very special to me. God knows I needed to see it too. Every single day...As a matter of fact, I like cheesy grins on turtles.

    Thanks for spurring me on today.

    Love,

    Turtle T

    ReplyDelete
  3. God makes me smile as well. I do have lofty dream just like you but I am still trying to put them into action. I still do little things every day on my journey to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can learn a lot from that dreamer Joseph. God took him and his dreams (given by HIM) and refined the dreamer until the right season for the dreams to live!
    Melanie@Bella~Mella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy - here we go again. I know when I come here to visit with B - I get a word from the Lord Himself. I asked the Lord a very specific question this AM about one of my [lofty] dreams. You know - the one that is at an impossible stand-still - and yet within an hour - God confirmed its promise again - and then several more times during the day He confimed it.

    Now here - He's done that again. I love how God speaks. First through His Word - then through His Spirit within us - and finally through anything that He places before us that will get our attention to hear and see Him. "S" and "B" are always looking and combing for the things that God sends to show us Himself - but most of the time He surprises us when we least expect it!!

    I just loved this simple post! Praise JESUS for our PERSONAL relationship to HIM!

    Choosing JOY,
    Stephanie
    [JESUS - the One I Worship]

    ReplyDelete
  6. B--I love this verse in The Message!! Thanks for sharing it.

    I also love B's wisdom, "If our focus is on 'us' in the dream, the Lord will give us lots of growing time in the Son so we can understand His purpose for our dream."

    love--lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi B! I love how God visits you and shows you all his turtle signs in your life! I too have dreams, and God placed them in my heart and is working to bring them to fruition.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts almost always speak to my heart. Joseph, big dreams for a little turtle, Habakuk 2:3, all meaningful to me.

    I really do love the way you see so clearly. And I'm so glad God crossed our turtle paths. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all over this message dear sister.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete